Alliance Healthcare ‘Returns’ to become Mandatory on the Portal
Alliance Healthcare ‘Returns' to become Mandatory on the Portal
Alliance Healthcare continues to help our customers self-serve by driving forward adoption of our digital processes via the myahportal (Alliance Healthcare Portal) and phasing out the paper return notes process entirely. From Monday 14 September customers should only be processing returns claims through ‘Returns' via the myahportal.
The portal provides customers with a simplified approach to access multiple Alliance Healthcare systems and order products online, including surgical orders from NWOS and other functionalities.
As part of our digital evolution of using ‘Returns' online, customers will see the following benefits:
- Saves time – automatically completes sections of the returns note for you e.g. name and address details, along with product searches
- Visibility of returns claims online – for ease of reference
- Efficient process - No need to call Customer Service, authorisation to return specialist handling products* can be completed on line. (*a few exceptions apply)
- One claim for all - no need to separate out product types when submitting claims
- Guidance on specific product returns - clearly explains what to do if you have faulty items, quality issues and recalls
- Removes confusion – clear information on our terms & conditions for returning products
- Access from anywhere – you just need to be online
Over 13,000 customers have now registered with myahportal. Marta from Ashtons Hospital Pharmacy, Brighton said: "It is very easy to fill all the necessary fields and the reference return number given at the end keeps my files in order. I am very pleased that Alliance Healthcare keeps trying to improve their ways of working and that they are listening to their Customer's feedback."
The portal is accessible at www.myahportal.co.uk and customers can self-register in just a few minutes.
To support customers during the registration and in using the portal, a ChatBot system has been enabled that offers instant question and answer support for the user. Online support is also available via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and a helpline on 0330 100 0448 - option 8, for any technical support and assistance.
The old paper ‘Returns' system will close from 13 September.