Flu vaccination service
Did you know 72.3%* of community pharmacies delivered a flu vaccination service in 2016/17, and this is likely to be higher for this season 19/20.
With current funding pressures, don't miss out on providing a valued service to your patients and accessing an incremental revenue generating opportunity.
Through Skills in Healthcare, we offer flu vaccination PGD training services to meet your NHS and private patient service needs (face to face and online refresher courses).
We would like to give you, our customers, the opportunity to influence where we provide our practical training sessions in the next year.
To help us meet your requirements please complete this short survey to tell us where you prefer us to run these sessions and register for a reminder email to book your training for next year's Flu season.
We will send you details dates, timings, costs and venues as soon they have been finalised.
Why train with us? We offer:
- Courses tailored to suit different levels of experience, either via face-to-face or online training
- Ongoing support and materials to support your training
- Convenient Sunday training courses
- Training in techniques that suit all vaccination services such as NHS-commissioned services and private PGD travel services
- A wider choice of vaccines through an open flu PGD
- No additional fees or payment upon the use of the flu PGDs
- Competitive training fees.
- Click here to see an overview of the different services and fees