Flu Vaccination Training
As you may be aware, changes have been made to the training requirements for the 2020/21 Flu vaccination season.
We have closely followed the PSNC's guidance and have adapted our offer to be more flexible and supportive of your vaccination needs. Group discounts are available upon request.
Our offers for 2020-2021
**NEW for 2020** - Pneumococcal vaccination online training and PGDs available free of charge with all options below.
To register your interest, complete the form at the bottom of the page or click on the button below!
Flu & Pneumococcal PGDs and online training £23.99 + VAT
Flu & Pneumococcal PGDs only £17.49 + VAT
Face-to-face training (online training and PGDs included) £89.99 + VAT
A virtual classroom session with a qualified vaccination trainer can be included to any of the above for an additional £27.49.
Why train with us?
- Competitive training fees
- Inclusion of Pneumococcal training and PGDs as part of our Flu suite
- Courses tailored to suit different levels of experience including a new optional virtual classroom session
- Ongoing support and materials to support your training
- Training in techniques that suit all vaccination services such as NHS-commissioned services and private PGD travel services
- A wider choice of vaccines through an open Flu PGD
- No additional fees or payments upon the use of the Flu PGDs
Benefits of offering a Pneumococcal vaccination
As you will be aware Pneumonia is one of the complications associated with Flu and can lead to serious complications, which in some cases can be fatal, depending on a person's health and age.
Our Pneumococcal training and PGD will help you to provide an enhanced service for this coming season to help meet the needs of your patients and maximise the benefits from undertaking your vaccination training.
If you have any specific queries or would like to discuss group discounts please contact Pharmacy Services Development and Delivery by email: firstname.lastname@example.org