Alliance Healthcare, in partnership with North West Ostomy Supplies (NWOS), have an extensive range of over 9,000 surgical products.
The main categories of surgical are: diagnostics, woundcare, ostomy, incontinence and support & compression hosiery.
Our range also includes mobility aids and products which are designed to meet daily needs of our ageing population and those with physical disabilities.
This broad range consists of key products to support all your patients' needs. We carry out regular market research in order to ensure that we monitor all additions, deletions and price changes to the Drug Tariff. We also work closely with our suppliers to monitor their new product pipeline to ensure stock availability for our customers is second to none.
We have a number of Reduced Wholesale Agreements allowing us full access to those products.
We have an own brand patient care category of products including surgical, diagnostics, orthopaedics and everyday health & hygiene. Find out more about our Alvita products.
Your Surgical Plus - Enhanced Customer Offerings
We have developed Your Surgical Plus (YSP) to allow our Pharmacy customers to maintain a valuable patient relationship whilst offering a highly specialized service, full compliance with Part IX regulations and without the worry of processing the item. YSP offers enhanced dispensing fees (as listed in the Drug Tariff), along with additional partnership rebates for each prescription dispensed by NWOS.
To find out more about your surgical plus or to sign up to the scheme please contact your Area Account Manager, or call the YSP Helpline on 01204 466 027 or enquire by email email@example.com.
Why use Your Surgical Plus
Increase profitability and improve cashflow
- Can earn a signficant amount of income in enhanced partnership fees and rebates
- Partnership fees apply to all qualifying products, including those which are part of a Reduced Wholesaler Agreement
- Prompt payment within 10-15 days from month end (in advance of your PPD payment)
- All surgical purchases contribute towards your YSP thresholds
Fast and efficient supply of products with no cash outlay
- Cut off time for next day delivery is 5.30pm for NWOS and 7.00pm for Alliance Healthcare
- Over 9,000 products available (including diagnostics)
- Single item availability for clean scripts if required
You become fully complaint with Part IX regulations
- Access to expert clinical advice from a fully qualified specialist nurse
- Free flange and pouch customisation service
- Full support service for all mixed presriptions
- Free wipes and bags
Surgical Advice Line
Our dedicated and experienced nurses can assist you in finding your desired product as well as offering guidance.
Telephone: *0845 7023 356
Fax: 020 3044 2415
Figures are approximations as at 31 January 2014.
*Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge