- About Us
- Healthcare Companies
- Pharmacy Solutions
- Healthcare Professionals
- Contact Us
- MyAH Portal
The on-going national fuel supply challenge, along with continued driver shortages, will continue to impact our service offering in some areas of the UK. As a business we are doing everything we can in partnership with our suppliers to offer the best service possible.
We’re implementing contingency plans
We continue to work with all stakeholders on various initiatives to mitigate the problem and implement contingency plans wherever possible.
These plans include:
• On-going use of bunkered fuel on site across the majority of our service centres, with increased delivery arrangements.
• Additional fuel cards to drivers at this time, which allows the use of more fuel stations across the country. We are also asking drivers to top up where necessary, if they see a fuel station where this is possible.
• Where we have fuel deliveries directly to site, we have upped the quantities being delivered during this time to mitigate any risk.
• We are in regular contact with suppliers and continue to see adequate stock supply with regular inbound deliveries.
• Should the government implement tactics to further mitigate the fuel supply risks, then our driver as a Priority 2 worker, will have be granted critical access to fuel.
We are truly grateful to our operational colleagues and drivers at this time, for their personal efforts, as we strive for business-as-usual service.
While driver shortages continue across the country, we have seen success from our on-going recruitment drive. New drivers are joining regularly and are being trained quickly and efficiently across the network.
We’re working hard to support you
As the UK’s largest independent pharmaceutical wholesaler, we take our responsibility to maintain UK medicine supply very seriously. Our main aim, as ever, is to provide a service to our customers and, in turn, patients across the UK.
We will continue to keep you updated on the situation as it evolves and thank you for your understanding.