- About Us
- Healthcare Companies
- Pharmacy Solutions
- Healthcare Professionals
- Contact Us
- MyAH Portal
To help keep our customers informed of changes to our service, we have published our Late May 2021 Bank Holiday opening hours.
As part of our on-going commitment to reduce our impact on the environment as well as helping you self-serve, we would like to inform customers that Monthly Statements are available to access on myahportal and we will shortly stop sending customers printed copies.
From the July statement onwards, these will be online only via myahportal.co.uk. From 5 August your monthly statements will no longer be posted.
Benefits to online statements:
1. Instant access to documents – no need to wait for the statement to arrive by post and you can also get access to a rolling 12 months’ of statements, which can be downloaded and stored on your local device
2. Quick, safe and secure – peace of mind that statements will only be accessible by authorised persons
3. Environmental impact – by reducing the need to print an average of four pages of paper per customer, we’ll save approximately 720,000 sheets of paper – that’s more than 50 trees a year, based on current statistics
4. Fuel Savings - help us and the Royal Mail reduce fuel consumption by removing approximately 180,000 statement delivered per year, thus reducing our carbon footprint - a major contributor to global climate change
The benefits don’t stop there! The portal provides you easy access to:
- Ordering products with immediate access to AH Direct
- Ordering all your surgical appliances fromNWOS
- Reporting a missing product with instant access to E-Missings
- Creating a returns note with access to ‘Returns’
- View and access statements, invoices and credit notes through Your Docs (where applicable)
Here to Help
We would now like to encourage all customers to view their monthly statements on myahportal.co.uk and would be happy to support with any queries. If you experience any difficulties and require support please contact the Customer Portal Team on 0330 100 0448 – option 8 or email CustomerPortal@alliance-healthcare.co.uk with ‘Online Monthly Statements’ in the title of your email.
Thank you in advance for your support and co-operation with our move to online monthly statements.
To help keep our customers informed of changes to our service, we have published our Early May 2021 Bank Holiday opening hours.
To help keep our customers informed of changes to our service, we have published our Easter 2021 Bank Holiday opening hours.
Please click here to find out more
There may be some delays to orders in the Leeds area today, due to the adverse weather conditions. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please contact Customer Service with any critical requirements.
Unfortunately, due to issues outside of our control, we are making our Croydon Service Centre customers aware of a change to our out of hours contact details. This is the contact for emergency deliveries for use when our service centre is closed.
From 6pm on Thursday 10th December 2020, Croydon Service Centre customers contact for out of hours emergency deliveries* will be Securitas on 0844 725 5568. During the call, it will be essential that customers quote their Alliance Healthcare account number, a contact number and also state that you they are supplied by Croydon Service Centre.
The out of hours number can always be obtained by calling our Customer Service number (0330 100 0448) out of hours to hear the pre-recorded message.
Please note this change is only for Croydon Service Centre.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.