Our hospital division specialises in providing a comprehensive service to our hospital pharmacies within the secondary care sector.
Our service standards are incredibly high and are designed to meet the needs of every one of our customers. Our services are complimented by a range of IT applications, designed to expertly manage the procurement process. Some of the steps in place include:
How we support you:
- Individual support through an experienced Commercial Account Managers
- Experienced bespoke hospital customer service teams, who come armed with years of industry knowledge and experience
- Electronic ordering with instant stock responses
- Electronic invoicing
- Access to our product availability website; Alliance Healthcare Direct
- Online access to your statements and invoices; your documents
Our dedicated hospital account management team offer a bespoke service exclusively for our hospitals including:
- Contract management/Commercial Medicines Unit Liaison
- Manufacturer liaison
- New account query/set up
- Shortages management
- Emergency service available 24/7 365 days a year – ensuring access to vital medicines
Hospital commercial account managers are supported by area customer care managers based in our service centres nationwide.
Our devoted hospital advanced team work in partnership with hospital customer services to improve efficiencies by offering time saving solutions.
Efficient electronic ordering and invoicing is delivered through our partner systems Powergate or Medicator.
Alliance Healthcare Direct is our dedicated portal shows stock holding within customers own service centre allowing easy confirmation of availability of supply and alternative product provision.
The E Missings portal enables customers to log and track queries.
The Carter Review
As a major supplier of medicines and services to the NHS, Alliance Healthcare is in a unique position to help you realise the efficiency savings required in The Carter Review. Find out more here.